Transition Whatcom

General (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

History matters for our finding answers to the future

Jan. 1977 to  Dec.1980  The Pres. Carter Years part 1 to 11   1970 to 1980s - The Development of the Shadow CIA using drug trafficking prof…

Started by Richard McManus

0 Apr 22, 2011

Running on Empty Caucus of Americans who call themselves Democrats

Running on Empty Caucus of Americans who call themselves Democrats   This is a group of Democrats who believe the end of cheap oil and natu…

Started by Richard McManus

0 Apr 22, 2011

Seaweed protection from Radioactive toxins

For those interested in more information about using seaweeds for protection from radioactive toxins, I've taken excerpts from local expert…

Started by Angela MacLeod

3 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by John Hammell

Preserve Galbraith

I'm sure that by now everyone has heard the news about Galbraith. The following is an email that is going around written by a member of the…

Started by David Waugh

0 Apr 12, 2011

disaster unique opportunity for Transition Whatcom education and preparedness

I am meeting tomorrow with the woman who manages the Columbia enewsletter to discuss organizing a core of people responsible for disaster r…

Started by Laura R.

0 Mar 12, 2011

Alert Whatcom Citizens re Probable $ Crash> See The Silver Lining Inside the Dark Cloud!!!

Please take 7 minutes to watch “The Day the Dollar Died” by the National Inflation Association at   This is an imaginary news broadcast set…

Started by John Hammell

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Rick Aiello

Statement to be Made Orally to County Council Tonight (Accompanies my Written Statement)

STATEMENT OF JOHN HAMMELL TO BE MADE TO THE WHATCOM COUNTY COUNCIL 2/22/11  7PM   I’m John Hammell, and I’m forming The Point Roberts/Whatc…

Started by John Hammell

0 Feb 22, 2011

Water Habitat Protection & Community Management (with Paul Cienfugos talks, links)

How we care for the health of the water in our local & living habitats will effect the health & survival of all species, including…

Started by Heather K

3 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Heather K

Back to the Garden

Our own 'Skeeter' and others will be seen tonight on PBS 9,   10 pm thursday, tonight channel 9 pbs a show called 'reel nw'   Back to the G…

Started by Richard Haard

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Haard

The Scoop on Poop according to the State of Washington

I mentioned at the last HUB meeting that I would find the link to the State regulations on composting toilets and gray water systems.  Belo…

Started by Cindi Landreth

0 Jan 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service