Transition Whatcom

General (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rocket mass heater workshop

Greetings! I attended the rocket mass heater workshop over the weekend and it was really cool....er warm. We built a rocket mass heater in…

Started by David Culver

4 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by David Culver

Lost Coat

Hi All- someone left a nice green jacket at the Walk the Walk event. Its an Eddie Bauer men's extra large, in good shape. Nothing in the po…

Started by Kate Clark

0 Nov 17, 2009

Resilience Thinking

From Rob Hopkins' Transition Culture blog The latest edition of Resurgence is timed to coincide with the Copenhagen talks, and looks at re…

Started by David MacLeod

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

Bright Green and the Transition Town Model

After reading the following articles, I thought it would be in Transitioners interest to also read them. It takes some of the questions peo…

Started by Cindi Landreth

0 Oct 28, 2009

A new chapter to my online book, The Kennedy Years and the CIA

1962 to 1963 The Kennedy Years and the CIA part one http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SomeUnknownUSHistory/message/211 1962 to 1963 The Kenne…

Started by Richard McManus

0 Oct 28, 2009

The Great Unleashing Event using Sustainable Power?

I enjoyed the meeting last night discussing the great unleashing. It got me excited and thinking. One suggestion was to have the event powe…

Started by Travis Linds

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Heather K

The Flaw of Western Economies and Building the Sustainable Economy

Tonight at the Fall Feast there was much lively and stimulating conversation on various topics and issues. One of the conversations I was i…

Started by David Waugh

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by David MacLeod

Sacred Demise by Carolyn Baker:

I started reading this book and can not put it down. It is hard to accept, but inside i know I must. Sacred Demise by Carolyn Baker: Fore…

Started by Travis Linds

5 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Travis Linds

HOME - Great Movie, watch in HD on Youtube also want to watch FUEL

I thought this movie was worth watching. The imagery is amazing. The HD on youtube is pretty good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxEN

Started by Travis Linds

0 Sep 15, 2009

Seed Savers

Can someone please tell me how I can get in touch with local Whatcom County seed savers? Are they an organized group and do they have meeti…

Started by David Culver

6 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Judith Culver

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service