Transition Whatcom

Economics (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all geeks and nerds...

There is a collegial discussion just beginning among those planning The Great Unleashing.  Since that is a smallish group, I’m hoping that…

Started by Tris Shirley

0 Feb 16, 2010

Home Affordable Mortgage Program A Bust - Where do we go from here?

I'd like to tip my hat to the excellent discussion led by Ethan D'Onofrio on the Economics of Scarcity. I read through the discussion, and…

Started by Juliet Thompson

11 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tris Shirley

More Bad News on Foreclosures

News Release: January 20, 2010   "Attorneys general, state bank regulators urge more help to prevent foreclosures   State Foreclosure Preve…

Started by Susan Templeton

0 Jan 20, 2010

Claim Your Change

As the Move Your Money campaign gains momentum, other related sites that evolved from the sustainable living movement are joining forces wi…

0 Jan 16, 2010

"Move Your Money" is taking hold in reaction to "Too Big to Fail Banks"

The movement to bring your dollars home so your local banking institutions can re-invest in local initiiatves is taking off. Check this lin…

7 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Susan Templeton

The Economics of Scarcity

Hello all, I'm new to this group and in all honesty joined as much for the discussion with thoughtful, discerning individuals as the conce…

Started by Ethan D'Onofrio

32 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Tom Anderson

Local Currency and Regional Transition Work

There is a recent flurry of activity happening on the Transition Cascadia website. They are talking a lot about different definitions of bi…

Started by Cindi Landreth

2 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Heather K

Local currency on TV: from a sister Transition organization in DC - EcolocityDC

While I was in DC early this year, we launched a local currency called Potomac. Copy and paste the link below to watch on TV Larry Chang, t…

Started by Renata Beata Kowalczyk

1 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Walter Haugen

RSS

© 2024   Created by David MacLeod.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service