Time: March 24, 2011 from 6pm to 9pm
Location: York Neighborhood
Street: 471 Grant Street
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/eThpx2
Event Type: work, party, shared, meal
Organized By: Sustainable Bellingham
Latest Activity: Mar 22, 2011
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
SB Roving Garden Party - March 24th
1471 Grant Street, York Neighborhood
Help Mary get her first vegetable garden underway! Don’t miss out on the fun!
Join Sustainable Bellingham's 3rd annual Roving Garden Party series, where volunteers help their neighbors create an edible garden. These fun events consist of approximately 90 minutes of gardening, followed by a shared meal. Everyone is welcome!
To get on the mailing list to hear about future SB Roving Garden Parties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Where: 1471 Grant Street, York second house on the west side just south of Champion/Gladstone. You may park, if you are coming by car, in the two spaces off the alley behind the house.
* When: 6:00pm – 7:30pm work detail and 7:30pm- ? share a meal.
* Requested Items to Bring:
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Work gloves
- Shovels (Mary has 3 but might be a good idea to bring one yourself)
- Bottle of wine
- Planting: Mary has three dwarf fruit trees for the front yard and raspberry canes for the side yard
- Turning beds: Mary has beds that need compost worked in for spring planting
* Food: Vegetarian chili and garlic bread (BYOB)
* Contact: Mary, 756.6643, email@example.com
View future Roving Garden Parties and other events on Sustainable Bellingham's Community Calendar: http://sustainablebellingham.org/events/community-calendar/
If you're interested in hosting a Roving Garden Pary at your home or community garden, contact Mary at 756-6643, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you be prepared to provide a meal for ~20, and that you give back by volunteering at another Roving Garden Party.
If you have any questions, you may contact Mary or Sara at email@example.com, or call Jeff W at 738-8148.
Sustainable Bellingham - promoting and supporting sustainable community. sustainablebellingham.org
© 2023 Created by David MacLeod. Powered by
RSVP for SB Roving Garden Party to add comments!
Join Transition Whatcom